Re: [Vala] vapigen omitting arguments

Thanks again, the approach to call GLib.Object.new seems to work.
However, I'm still struggling with how to pass the callback to the
init_async method. The description states :

Parameters:
user_data       the data to pass to callback function
callback        a AsyncReadyCallback to call when the request is                                satisfied
io_priority     the I/O priority of the operation.
cancellable     optional Cancellable object, null to ignore.

However, only the io_priority and cancellable are accepted. If I add an
additional parameter, the compiler complains. It may be a stupid issue
but somehow it does not work.

--
tomw <tomw ubilix com>