Re: [Vala] Binding problem or ClutterGst problem or my problem?

Maybe I'm wrong but I was going on the assumption that the vapi authors are
not basing their version numbers on "minor" releases such as clutter-1.8 or
clutter-gst-1.4 or whatever. For instance, when  include the clutter
package in my application I am using --pkg clutter-1.0 even though I am
using the clutter-1.8 that F16 has available through yum.

I would be interested if anyone can clarify what the deal is here. I would
hate to think that Vala is only providing functionality that has existed in
clutter since 1.0 or Clutter-gst since 1.0. I can't believe that is the
case.

thnx

Brian