Re: [Vala] Binding problem or ClutterGst problem or my problem?

Hi,

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 10:02 -0500, Brian Duffy wrote:
I'm getting the error "set_seek_flags" does not
exist in the context of ClutterGst.VideoTexture. I have confirmed I'm
using
Clutter-Gst 1.4.4 with ClutterGst.Version.check(1,4,4)

Yes, but the vapi included in vala 0.14 (at least in my debian unstable
and from the commandline you wrote also in Fedora 16) is clutter-gst
version 1.0 and according to documentation the set_seek_flags function
is included from clutter 1.4

I think you must find an updated version of the clutter-gst vapi.

HTH,
Andrea