Re: [Vala] regarding Gtk Builder on Vala

On the .tar.xz is the code I referred to. I compile it with

dbahr compaq:nova-developer-center $ valac src/ndc.vala
src/model/ndc_core.vala src/model/src_pkg_manager.vala
src/gui/ndc_application.vala --pkg gtk+-3.0 --pkg gee-1.0

may be it is something i'm doing wrong on compiling??

Best regards,