Re: [Vala] regarding Gtk Builder on Vala

On 27 April 2012 14:02, D.H. Bahr <dbahr uci cu> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've suffered a deep disappointment from Vala, and I'm hoping it is
something I failed to do rightly.

I have an app with a Gtk 3 interface loaded from a gtk builder, but I
get a seg fault on run time. The thing is the same code (and builder
xml) (written in Python 2) works smoothly.

Is there something I specifically need to do in Vala to load gtk3
interfaces from builder files??

Hi sorry to hear that, can you please attach or point us at the code you
are trying to use?

--
Andrew Higginson