Re: [Vala] Vala for physics simulations?

Can't you use Bullet C API?
http://code.google.com/p/bullet/issues/detail?id=43

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:51:11 +0200
From: durand1 gmail com
To: lethalman88 gmail com
CC: vala-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Vala] Vala for physics simulations?

Luca, I'm not using any physics engine. I have to start from scratch
because I need something very specific anyway. At the moment, I've
been using code written in fortran and have used another written in C
so I'm pretty sure Vala would be fine. I just wanted to see if someone
else has add any experience with this kind of stuff.

Cheers!