[Vala] Gentoo overlays has moved

Hi everyone,

Good news for Gentoo users:  vala-overlay has moved from svn to git.

The project page has also changed from http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-vala/ to
http://code.google.com/p/vala-overlay/
Moving to git means that the overlay now is easier for me to maintain,
easier for
you to add and easier for you to propose new ebuilds.

To switch to a new repo just do this:

  # layman -d vala
  # layman -L
  # layman -a vala

(playman users, you don't need any explanations,do you?)

I'm also glad to say that I have recently updated Vala to 0.13.3,
Shotwell to 0.11 and Valaterm to 0.4.2.

Everyone who has a GoogleCode account can now create a clone of a repo and try
to write his own ebuild based on two new eclasses: vala.eclass and waf.eclass.
Then you just create a pull request and I'll merge your ebuild into the overlay.

P.S.: Old project page will remain unmaintained till Nov 1, 2011 and
then it will be deleted.

___
Best regards,
Max.