Re: [Vala] vala on a mac

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 5:29 PM, august <august alien mur at> wrote:
Thanks for this.  There's some good info in there.

I'm sure there will be some differences with GTK+3, but this gives me a
great place to starts.

fyi GTK 3 is still pretty buggy on OS X, with rendering bugs, crashes
etc, but it does work somewhat, and each new bug opened in bugzilla is
a win for all of us who are determined to stick with GTK for UI on OS
X as well :)

For integrating with the menu, dock etc, and also .app packaging, you
can find some stuff over here:

https://github.com/jralls

--
Daniel Svensson