Re: [Vala] Documentation hiccups

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:00 AM, Luca Bruno <lethalman88 gmail com> wrote:

Redundancy in documentation is not bad and it's not an issue for now.

Well, for one, it makes the updating process more tiresome and may confuse
the reader to have different places to check for the same information.

But I agree that in tutorials, repeating information is a nice way to get
the main
concepts across.
Though, I'm not sure this is a good idea in project documentation (roadmap,
feature lists...)

Anyway, I got your point. I'm glad I checked it with you beforehand !