[Vala] Documentation hiccups

Hello everybody,

I play with Vala on Windows since a month, and so far I love it.
I came from a .Net/Java/Delphi background, so it is
easy to understand why I'm so pumped by a modern,
cross platform, native language.

So, first of all, thanks to everybody involved !

As a matter of fact, while I was ramping up, I noticed
some glitches in the documentation.
I don't know exactly where to report them, so here we go :)

1) support library generation
It seems that [1] is not up to date when stating that the
creation of library is not supported in vala.
This other tutorial [2] shows a nice example of it.

[1] : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Tutorial
[2] : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/SharedLibSample

2) Misc broken links
It seems that the gnome documentation went through recent
changes as
in [3] all the the links to widgets are dead now
exemples :
  - http://references.valadoc.org/gtk+-2.0/Gtk.RadioButton.html
  - http://references.valadoc.org/gtk+-2.0/Gtk.Button.html
  - ...
and same with the the links to :
  - http://references.valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.html

same here [4] with the dead links :
  - http://valadoc.org/glib-2.0/GLib.Math.html

[3] : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/ValaForJavaProgrammers
[4] : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/BasicSample

3) The roadmap page [8] is still referenced in the mailing list, but
the page no longer exist. Though, it makes sense to have a roadmap
for a product in constant evolution like vala.
The truth is the planning [5] is not update either.
But the blog [6] is quite detailed about the past releases
Besides, the features list [7] provide an overview of the language
roadmap. Note : I think that each working feature must precise the version
that released it.

5 : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Planning
6 : http://valajournal.blogspot.com/
7 : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Features
8 : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/RoadMap

So, what should we do about this ?

4) The string sample [9] should point the string
reference [10]

[9] : http://live.gnome.org/Vala/StringSample
[10] : http://valadoc.org/references/glib-2.0/0.11.5/string.html

Ok, this is getting long. Time to code a little.

Bye for now,
Carl.