[Vala] vala road map Re: [Geani] Is Dead?

Hi, just curious what are the plans for Vala?  Do the developers think
it is fairly mature that it can be called 1.0?  I filed some minor
bugs over the handling of fairly "simple" code and I do hope these can
be addressed before the real 1.0 release...

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Jamie McCracken