Re: [Vala] Contributing (to docs)

Il giorno lun, 14/03/2011 alle 09.32 -0300, Matt Butler ha scritto:
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply. I suppose initially I'd like to work with the
valadoc.org site and APIs to expand them further, as many currently just
show the method or class signature without any/many details about arguments
or explanation as to what all their purposes are (most are obvious by their
names, but certainly some could be elaborated on).

It would be cool if vapi files would natively include documentation
inside them (as formatted comments maybe with gtk-doc syntax)... This
would allow a better development process and faster docs generation
(using valadoc as basis).