[Vala] Contributing (to docs)

I've recently come across Vala, and am loving it so far. Provides the high
level interaction I'm interested in using yet the speed and benefits of
being natively compiled.

One thing I've noticed however is that documentation is sparse and rather
scattered. (For instance some information on the live.gnome.org project
site, some on valadoc.org (api's) and for the life of me I haven't gotten
the Devhelp documents working.

In any case, I'm interested in helping to contribute to the documentation of
vala syntax, apis, and potentially tutorials. I think this would also be a
great way to help myself learn further details of the language, bindings
etc.

I'm wondering what would be the best way for me to be able to contribute,
and if there is someone currently managing this area for me to collaborate
with (especially initially to ensure I followed to any practices,
formatting, etc). I'm looking forward to contributing as best I can to this
project and improving the documentation on this wonderful language and
associated libraries.

Thanks in advanced,

--
Matt