[Vala] Vala for windows cannot be installed in any directory(the space problem)

In windows, if you install Vala in some path with the space char, valac.exe doesn't play nice...
For example:
Good: "c:/noSpaceChar/ProgramFiles/valide-0.7.0"
Bad(which is more natural in Win...): "c:/Program Files/valide-0.7.0"
The problem is that it try to get some config file(so I understood), but than it takes the path that after
the space, which it is in the example:
"Files/valide-0.7.0"
I donno if it is just occurs on windows, but I think it is considered as bug.