Re: [Vala] Fwd: A problem with a vapi file

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com> wrote:
The "reference" for manually written vapis is vapis for other
non-gobject libraries distributed with vala. The following page should
help you understand the annotations you find:
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Manual/Attributes

See also this blog post
http://mike.trausch.us/blog/2009/02/18/vala-bindings-for-non-gobject-type-c-libraries/

Thanks Abderrahim.
I am actually trying (with some success) to write a vapi for GNU Pth,
in order to overcome the issues that I have with async methods.

--Luca