Re: [Vala] opengl and gtk+-3.0

Am Freitag, den 24.06.2011, 19:57 +0200 schrieb august:
Is there any way right now to open a GL context up inside of a GTK+3
window using vala?

Yes there is, but it's not as straightforward since nobody ported
gtkglext yet.

You should be able to create the context yourself using glx
(not sure about systems without xorg though).
I haven't done this myself yet so I'm afraid I cannot help you directly
but you can take a look at the glchess source in the gnome-games
repository http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-games/ to see an example
(chess-view-3d.vala).

Hope that helps.

Regards, Sergej.