Re: [Vala] install vala + valide to ubuntu 10.10

08.06.2011 19:38, Victor D. пишет:
probably not, this is why eas asking for a complete tutorial, to save your
time ;)
though, ideally, a ppa should add dependencies for *all* packages

you can regard my system as a fresh ubuntu install. not even build-essential
or similar

thanks again ;)

Here's the complete tutorial:
        https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Vala

You need this part:
        https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Vala#Libraries and Bindings

After installing all this dependencies Val(a)ide should at least start.

If not, then write here again, we'll try to figure everything out :)

P.S.: Guys, it will be cool if someone who uses Ubuntu tries to help
Victor, not me using Gentoo :)