Re: [Vala] An array of Delegations?

Try wrapping the delegates in an object and storing those in Gee or an
array.  The class accepting the delegates could use a private class so it's
not exposed.

delegate void UserCallback();

public class CallbackManager {
  private class DelegateWrapper {
    public UserCallback cb;
  }

  private DelegateWrapper[] ar = new DelegateWrapper[0];

  public void add_callback(UserCallback cb) {
    DelegateWrapper wrapper = new DelegateWrapper();
    wrapper.cb = cb;
    ar += wrapper;
  }
}

(This is just off the top of my head, I didn't compile this to verify.)

-- Jim