Re: [Vala] An array of Delegations?

But keep in mind that glib signals are not good if you care about
performance.

best regards,

I know it's not exactly what you want, but you can use signals to obtain
something similar. Since signals can contain parameters and return values,
they function more or less like delegates when connected to. And any number
of functions can be connected to a single signal at any time.

*Alexandre Rosenfeld*