Re: [Vala] EOF problems

python's case :

https://gist.github.com/f0ff2c3c66e6a5842e70

python return '' as EOF. but I don't know how to do well it with vala...
Sorry that I can't be of a help.

2011/7/16, Luca Bruno <lethalman88 gmail com>:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 10:57:21PM +0200, Stefan Risberg wrote:
I am trying to read a file char by char but I can't find where or
how I can check if end of line (EOF) was found. I'm writing a simple
parser for a project but I can't seem to find in the online api doc
of gio or glib how to check for it. I saw that I can do it using
posix, but I would rather use gio.

Doesn't it throw an IOError on end of file?

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System