Re: [Vala] How to install valadoc?

On 07/05/2011 11:10 PM, bsquared wrote:
I believe it is ...

autogen.sh && make
sudo make install

That worked, thanks for the hint!

(Though I had to manually fix the rights of the installed files and then to
run ldconfig to make the files world-readable and enable valadoc to find
it's shared library:

    sudo chmod -R go+r /usr/local/lib/valadoc/
    sudo chmod -R go+r /usr/local/share/valadoc/
    sudo chmod -R go+r /usr/local/share/vala/
    sudo chmod -R go+r /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
    sudo chmod -R go+r /usr/local/lib/*valadoc*
    sudo ldconfig

But that might be a problem of my local setup.)

Best regards
        Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
Culture is made everywhere by everyone...
        -- Open letter by commoners to Brazilian President Rousseff, 2011