Re: [Vala] How to install valadoc?

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Christian Siefkes
<christian siefkes net> wrote:
Hi,

I would like to install valadoc on my system (Ubuntu Natty), but I don't
know how. Since I didn't find any prepackaged packages, I cloned the git
repo from git://git.gnome.org/valadoc. The INSTALL file says:

 Briefly, the shell commands `./configure; make; make install' should
 configure, build, and install this package.

However, there is no "configure" script in the repo, only a "configure.in".
So can anybody tell me how to get a working valadoc?

Thanks for any hints
       Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian siefkes net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
Reinventing the wheel is bad not only because it wastes time, but because
reinvented wheels are often square.
       -- Henry Spencer