Re: [Vala] VAPI metadata problem

That wound up working -- kind of.  I had to use lower_case_cprefix="gmime_"
for it to generate the right type conversion macro.  My big fear, as you
mentioned, was then having to go back and patch up every method with the
right cname.  It turns out that vapigen magically saw the problem and
provided the proper cname, saving me a bunch of work.

-- Jim