[Vala] VAPI metadata problem

Hello,

I'm attempting to build a VAPI for GMime.  (If anyone can point me to a
completed version, it would be appreciated!)

The problem I'm running into is this:

The namespace for the module is GMime.  The class GMimeStream's type
conversion macro is GMIME_STREAM but valac auto-generates it as
G_MIME_STREAM, leading to compilation errors.  I've been unable to find a
way via the .metadata file to coerce valac to use the proper macro.  The
type_id field seems to be for the GType of the class (GMIME_TYPE_STREAM) and
the other fields don't help here either.

In C, the problem is when an instance of a subclass of GMimeStream is being
passed to a function that expects a GMimeStream:

    g_mime_stream_cat_add_source (stream_cat, G_MIME_STREAM (_tmp14_));

I need valac to use GMIME_STREAM instead.

I'm sure this is something simple, but it's escaping me right now.

-- Jim