Re: [Vala] Making a more vala tyle xml lib

Hi Stefan,

Take a look at http://valadoc.org/valadoc.htm and
https://live.gnome.org/Valadoc#Requirements.

Regards,
   Flo

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Stefan Risberg <steffenomak gmail com> wrote:
So my questions is if somebody has made a better binding of libxml-2.0?
If not I have started making one on top of the vapi that vala comes with
when
installing under linux mint 11. Its maybe note the best solution but I just
can't
wrap my head around how to write a vapi. Because that would be much better.

Another thing, where can I fond some info on how to document vala code so
that
valadoc will parse it in a good way.

Also does anybody have problem compiling valadoc, when I do it complains
about
dependencies not being met and when trying to download them, I cant find
them.

So there was a couple of questions from me, maybe not related but it would
be nice
to have answers to some of them.

Best regards
Stefan Risberg