[Vala] Dova profile documentation

Hi list:

As I'm reading the list the last couples of days, and the benchmarks thread we had, I start to look for Dova profile, and what it does. With os much luck, I have found nothing. I intend to try some simple program, with gobject profile, and the same with dova profile and check the differences in C generated source, but the others hackers around shouldn't need to do this in order to understand how this work.

Can someone here get me some tips ? And put it in live.gnome.org/Vala so everyone out there can reach it.

Thxs