Re: [Vala] vala code generation too constrained?

In this case you should report a bug with a test case. Its impossible for vala to catch all name collisions
at c level. But if its something related to two different lambdas with same name or stuff like that is a vala
bug.

Vala cant detect if there's a C macro that generates a funny symbol name that collides with another one
generated by vala. Adding more entropy to the name like with random numbers is just an ugly workaround that
will not cover all situations.

Similar problem happens in gtkaml while trying to detect if user overrides construct method or redefine any
variable in gtkon and vala at the same time.