Re: [Vala] [Shr-Devel] btibake receipe for building vala HelloWorld

personnaly I tootk looks at all recipe in shr and OE tree
there is tons of them!
++

2011/1/11 calpas calpas <calpas2007 yahoo fr>

Dear all,
I am new to vala programming and embedded system programming as well. I am
looking for a bitbake receipe for compiling a basic HelloWorld program. I
have build Openembedded on my system for SHR application development but
unfortunately I'm not yet able to build a simple HelloWorld program written
in vala. Can anyone help me please?

Cheers