Re: [Vala] "using" aliases?

2011/1/10 Sandino Flores Moreno <tigrux gmail com>:
I may be wrong, but I think it's preferable not to use 'using',
because it makes difficult to read the code.

Are you talking about aliases or 'using' in general?

For aliases, that really just depends on how you use it, as with any
other language feature..
If used right, the code could be much more readable with aliases imho.

General 'using' we have now just saves a lot of typing and does not
impact readability as far as I can tell.