Re: [Vala] [valencia] error while make. vala-1.0 not found

Hello,
                        في ر، 09-02-2011 عند 11:25 +0100 ، كتب blue hut:
Hello,
I tried to install valencia and got an error while make. I am using Ubuntu
10.10 and i think i installed all dependencies.
This is what i get after typing "make":

Package vala-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `vala-1.0.pc'
No package 'vala-1.0' found
make: *** [libvalencia.so] Fehler 1

This is most likely because the version of valencia you've downloaded is
too old (made for vala 0.8.x).

HTH,
Abderrahim

P.S. in the future, please try to put any relevant info (here, the fact
that you're compiling valencia) somewhere in the subject.