Re: [Vala] What's in the name Vala?

As Vala was invented by Jürg and Raffaele, I would say the post about
131 Vala should be the answer. But only a post of Jürg could lift the
curtain.

Samuel

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 22:03, Sylvain Leroux <sylvain chicoree fr> wrote:
Thanks for all your answers,
and for the pointer to a previous thread.

I will stay on "nobody knows" - but there are interesting suggestions,
funny guesses and rumors!

- Sylvain