Re: [Vala] "Assignment from incompatible pointer type" while using delegate/lambda

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:08 AM, Sylvain Leroux <sylvain chicoree fr> wrote:

I don't understand what's wrong here. But I tried it with Vala 0.8.1,
0.10.3 and 0.15.1, having each time the exact same result. Apart from
the warning, the code worked as expected.

The valac translation does not always result in a flawless C code. This can
be considered a long known bug in code generator, but does not really hurt
anything, so unless you get an actual error or non-functional code, you can
safely ignore it. (There is nothing you can do about it anyway.)