[Vala] Delegates thread-safe

Hey guys,

I was recently creating a program where a delegate is passed around and
then executed inside different threads. The delegate itself was
thread-safe, I wasn't using anything that would cause a problem if it was
called from multiple threads. However the program kept crashing with memory
violations which were caused by objects that were previously freed.

So I came to the conclusion that using delegates in different threads are
not safe, but I didn't read it anywhere. Is that really true? Is there any
workaround to use the same delegate in separate threads?

Regards
*Alexandre Rosenfeld*