[Vala] Header file generation problem

Hi,

I'm trying to create some new Gtk widgets with Vala. Each widget is a
source file, and I'd like to build them as a shared library and
providing a C API.

However, when running the vala compiler with the -H switch it only
create functions and data structures for one widget (one class).

I have 2 options:
 - a single header file with all definitions
 - multiple header files and a "master" one that would include the
others (just as gtk.h)

Since the -H switch doesn't create a header file with definitions from
all source files, as I expected, I'd like to know a simple way
(preferably with a single command) to create the header file(s). Is
the save-temps switch a proper way of doing it?

Maybe it's important to say that I'm using autotools as build system.

Thanks in advance.

--
Leandro Mattioli