Re: [Vala] Valum - web framework in Vala

On 12/09/2011 10:50 PM, Denis Kuzmenok wrote:

Recompiled many time glib2/dbus/libsoup, and at last it's working.

Cool! Can you add Your steps to README.md or Wiki on github?

Btw,  if you test it on concurrent benchmark then you'll see that it's
using  only  one CPU core, i don't remember if it's vala limitation or
soup's...

Yep, i saw. We can make master/worker process separation later.
Anyway Soup is not intented to work in production. HTTP should be parsed one time and by nginx cherokee or lighty... and passed to Valum
app via fcgi or uwsgi.

fcgi adapter for vala is ready, we only should reimplement current
Request and Response classes as interfaces and make Soup and FCGI
adapters. It's in TODO list already:

https://github.com/antono/valum/blob/master/TODO.md

--
antono