Re: [Vala] Web framework in Vala

El 08/12/11 10:14, Antono Vasiljev escribió:
Yo, Matias!

On 12/08/2011 01:21 PM, Matias De la Puente wrote:

Great job Antono!

Thanks :) It was easy. Now it's time to make something
production ready and fun.

Last year i was trying to build the vapi files of ctpl. I attach the
vapi files I build.

Oh. If i only know :) I spent so much time trying to make gir and it's still not usable. Anyway time was spent for learning how things work.

I don't remember how I build it but i'm sure that i follow this steps[0]
It's a little updated but i think that it's useful.

From archive i see that You made them with vala-gen-introspect

In wiki i saw this note:

  The traditionnal approach is to use vala-gen-introspect to
  generate GI files. Bindings are moving away from that method.

Yeah that's the best way but until we don't have intrspection in ctpl we have to generate the vapi files :)

So i decided to go 'right way' and make .gir and .typelib.
I've contacted author of ctpl and i hope to see GObject Introspection
support in upstream.

nice!

And now it's time to play with first templating engine for Valum :)
Thank You for your vapi!

You are welcome and I said that the vapi was updated but i really want to say is that it's not updated. sorry, my bad english and I think that you should regenerate the vapi.