Re: [Vala] Web framework in Vala

Yo, Matias!

On 12/08/2011 01:21 PM, Matias De la Puente wrote:

Great job Antono!

Thanks :) It was easy. Now it's time to make something
production ready and fun.

Last year i was trying to build the vapi files of ctpl. I attach the
vapi files I build.

Oh. If i only know :) I spent so much time trying to make gir and it's still not usable. Anyway time was spent for learning how things work.

I don't remember how I build it but i'm sure that i follow this steps[0]
It's a little updated but i think that it's useful.

From archive i see that You made them with vala-gen-introspect

In wiki i saw this note:

  The traditionnal approach is to use vala-gen-introspect to
  generate GI files. Bindings are moving away from that method.

So i decided to go 'right way' and make .gir and .typelib.
I've contacted author of ctpl and i hope to see GObject Introspection
support in upstream.

And now it's time to play with first templating engine for Valum :)
Thank You for your vapi!

--
antono