Re: [Vala] vala IDE on OSX

Did you tried MonoDevelop? There is a version for OSX which should probably
work and MonoDevelop works really well with Vala.

As far as I know, Gtk on OSX is not really stable and I doubt any of the
Vala IDEs are regularly tested on OSX. Your best bet is probably to fix the
issues you find yourself.
*
*
*Alexandre Rosenfeld*