Re: [Vala] Vala logo proposals

+1 for Vings#4, it's a great icon and it has the good aspect of actually forming a very clear "V" with the wings.

On 08/16/2011 07:37 PM, Joseph Montanez wrote:
This reminds me of Electronic Arts Logo, except the A on their logo is
a bit more detailed and inside the circle. Vala is so simple in
lettering its really hard to sell a detailed logo since it detours the
eye. Its very clean that's for certain. So my favorite is "Vings" #4.
It would be a fun twist to say Vala gives you vings! Which closely
follows Redbull gives you wings!