[Vala] Vala logo proposals

Hi

Some time ago I checked out the Vala Wikipedia page after reading about it
on elementaryos.org and discovered that there was no logo. After googling
it, I got to the mailing list, where I read that you are currently seeking a
logo <http://www.mail-archive.com/vala-list gnome org/msg07487.html> and I
thought I might be able to help.

So I made a rough draft for a Vala brand identity which can be downloaded
here <http://ubuntuone.com/p/1AW8/>.
I'd love to hear feedback, criticism or anything else ;)

kind regards
tobias bernard

ps. If you want to check my design skills, take a look at my
website<http://tobias.bluestain.net/>.
I'm using Inkscape/GIMP on Ubuntu 11.04.