Re: [Vala] Fwd: Problem installing vtg under Debian Sid (The solution)

Thanks !

You are right, basically one has to change:

~/.gnome2/gedit/plugins to ~/.local/share/gedit/plugins/

as the path to install the plugin and the corresponding library

The result should look something like:

 ls .local/share/gedit/plugins/
libvtg.so  vtg.plugin

Then gedit-3.x recognises the plugin.