[Vala] Contex menu dosn't working for non-label in GNOME panel

First, I'm asking that here because all other places haven't response me, and Vala provides an example.

I'm trying to create my own GNOME panel, but I got a strange error:

When pressing right button on GNOME panel applet, it should pop the context menu. It does for labels.

But, only for labels! When pressing it over other widget(Gtk.Button and Gtk.ComboBox have been tested),

it not responses. I've tried to tweak it, but with no success.

No solutions(and questions!) in Google. And I've been searching a lot until I came here.

Put non-label widget in the example:

http://live.gnome.org/Vala/PanelAppletSample

For reproduce the problem. If it works, please provide source code.

I haven't tested it in the way I've told right now, I appended it with Gtk.Box. Even if I put 2 different
labels

and other widget, the labels response and the non-labels doesn't.

Is it only in my machine? I haven't change the verbs/xml of the context menu!

BTW: Other panel applet works for me, I even watch their source code and it didn't help.

Tal