Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 20:10:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vala] How to use Game loop style with Glib main loop(for events)?
From: taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak gmail com
To: tal_hd hotmail com
CC: vala-list gnome org

I'm glad it's possible. Can you please explain how do you integrate this?
I'm new(half year) for the glib concepts, so the only integration I know with Glib main loop is Idle.add
()...
Does you do this single threaded, or dual?

Just using the main thread, with MainContext.iteration()
http://developer.gnome.org/glib/stable/glib-The-Main-Event-Loop.html#g-main-context-iteration