[Vala] Fwd: Vala and Curses

Begin forwarded message:

From: Timothy Sassone <timothy s dev gmail com>
Date: 26 d’abril de 2011 4:44:08 GMT+02:00
To: pancake <pancake youterm com>
Subject: Re: [Vala] Vala and Curses

Thanks everyone!  The problems I'm having with the packaged version of curses, as well as the Gee and other
packages is more related to my ignorance of Monodevelop than anything else, as I can't figure out how to
add the references to the packages to a project/solution.  There is a menu I found through the right-click
that seems like it would  let me add such, but it's empty.  Perhaps they have to be stored in a specific
place, or I have to add a path somewhere?

Tim