Re: [Vala] Support for custom attribute introspection/reflection?

Hi Luca

My classes and functions are declared publicly in a shared library:

https://gitorious.org/vain/vain/blobs/master/vain-vala-plugin/Source/Main/Vala/ValaCompileExecutableGoal.vala

When I move my classes into the default namespace, GIR successfully
creates GIR introspection information.

--
Ricardo Gladwell <ricardo gladwell gmail com>
http://www.google.com/profiles/ricardo.gladwell