[Vala] Valadoc.org or Gnome's Vala/Documentation

I am using libsoup and mysql with vala to make an eCommerce site. I
see there is function documentation but nothing about how to use them,
but then there are vala samples of the features libraries. So an
something I'd like to document is Libsoup on Ubuntu 10.10 doesn't
include Multipart and you can compile a vala application using LibSoup
and no errors will show about undefined functions. However when you
run the application, it will segment fault because the file
(multipart.c) doesn't not exist. So being able to document what
version of libsoup you need to use multipart would have been helpful.
So the question is am I fine to continue to document this in
http://valadoc.org or is it better on
http://live.gnome.org/Vala/Documentation.

Here are some examples I've done on ValaDoc:
http://valadoc.org/references/mysql/0.11.5/Mysql.html
http://valadoc.org/references/mysql/0.11.5/Mysql.Database.real_escape_string.html

--
Joseph Montanez