Re: [Vala] Template languages?

Am 20.04.2011 um 09:12 schrieb Joseph Montanez:

Is there any in vala to help with string templating? I see there is
libXML but I didn't notice libxsl. I'll be happy with those two, but I
have seen a few c specific template libraries like CTemplate and
ClearSilver. Has anyone used anything of the sort?

Btw this would be awesome:
var bar = "hello world";
var foo = @"""
   <strong>$bar</strong>
""";

But that only results in a syntax error.

Unfortunately string templates are not supported in multi-line strings.

:M: