Re: [Vala] Is ArrayList.iterator reentrant?

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 14:02 +0200, JM wrote:
The stamp thing is just a mechanism to track changes on the List or it's
Iterator while iterating.
On construction the Iterator takes the stamp from the list (just an
integer number). If the List or Iterator are changed while iteration the
stamps are incremented and therefore differ from each other.

That means that after a change of Iterator or List you have to restart
the iteration.

Oh no. And indeed I'm changing my list
when somewhere else I'm not expecting the
change. So, it's my bug. Thanks for helping
me catch it.

hand
Nor Jaidi Tuah