Re: [Vala] generate deps file without first knowing dependencies?

Hello,

                   في ر، 06-04-2011 عند 22:35 +0900 ، كتب Jon Rosebaugh:
(Basically, I want to use https://github.com/apenwarr/redo to build,
instead of a Makefile. I've come up with a rule to automatically build
the fast-vapi from a .vala as required, but I still need to find a way
to determine which .vapi files are needed to compile a given .vala
down to C.)

The way it is implemented in parvala (in the contrib directory in vala
sources) is that you pass all fast vapis to valac. The deps file is only
used for determining whether to recompile a given file, not to determine
which vapis are used.

HTH,
Abderrahim