[Vala] Updated xmlrpc-c bindings

I have ditched the get_item method since it is depreciated according to the developer of the xmlrpc-c class (and doesn't work!) and added the xmlrpc_array_read_item method (as the vala read_item method) to get array xmlrpc.values as in a return parameter.

Amended xmlrpc.vapi attached in case anyone else needs this. Tested and works!

Phil